SySPEED® Premium Cat 8+ Ethernet Cable 2000MHz
Syston Cable Technology is proud to introduce SySPEED® Premium Cat 8+ Ethernet Cable 2000MHz, 40Gb, S/FTP – Individual Shielded Pair + Overall Tinned Copper Braided Shield 4 Pair 22 AWG, Solid Copper, Riser Rated – CMR, FT4, Sunlight Resistant Bulk Networking Cable to our expanding portfolio of low voltage wire and cables.
This Cat 8+ S/FTP 22AWG Solid Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable is professionally designed for superior performance in applications utilizing up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet. With a 2000MHz (2GHz) bandwidth and speeds of up to 40Gbp. Cat 8+ cable has versatile applications including the transmission of digital and analog for data, video, voice, audio, and PoE applications, Beyond IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T and legacy speeds, Top-of-Rack (ToR), End-of-Row (EoR), Middle-of-Row (MoR), and for data center and larger enterprise cabling, CDDI /ATM / Token Ring, IEEE 802.af (PoE), IEEE 802.3bt (PoE+), IEEE 802.3bt (POE++). Our Cat 8+ cable has double shielding (S/FTP), 22-AWG Solid Copper Conductor, and Tinned Copper. An overall braiding allows for maximum performance while minimizing electromagnetic interference/radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and eliminating alien crosstalk (AXT). It is guaranteed to meet and exceed industry standards for electrical performance, safety, and quality assurance.
- SySPEED® Premium Cat 8+ Ethernet Cable is capable of exceeding 2000MHz (2.0 GHz) speed and 40 Gbps data transfer rates for super-fast and reliable data transfers
- 22AWG Solid Copper conductor with S/FTP design – Individual Shielded Pair + Overall Tinned Copper Braid Shield provides excellent protection against EMI/RFI and AXT
- Meets ANSI/TIA 568.2-D standards for safety and reliability
- Riser-rated cable with flame retardant PVC jacket is suitable for in-wall and between building floors installations
- Sunlight-resistant, so it can be installed outdoors
- Backwards compatible with all CAT-5, CAT-5e, CAT-6, CAT-6a and CAT-7 applications
- Can be used in the place of CMR, CMG, CM, and CMX cables
- 22-Gauge cord offers 4 cable pairs (white/blue, white/orange, white/green, and white/brown)
- 22AWG (American wire gauge) individual solid pure copper conductors for permanent installation
- Need to use CAT-8 connectors. CAT-5e and CAT-6 connectors will not fit this cable. The outside diameter of the cable is 0.322’’ (8.18mm)
- We have CAT-8 metal shielded impact tool-free RJ45 connectors with an open-hinged design that will fit perfectly our CAT-8 solid S/FTP bulk cable. The part # for our connectors is (CG-45 SYS)
- Each finished cable is tested prior to shipping
- Available in blue, white, and black colors and lengths of 50 ft., 100 ft., 250 ft., and 1,000 ft.
Our high-quality Cat 8+ Ethernet Cable with premium copper, double-shielded network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, fire-retardant, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install. It has an outstanding tangle-free design. Handy features include clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze. It is suitable for a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective.
To find out where to purchase Syston’s Cat 8+ cables, click here.
Cat 8 Frequently Asked Questions
Although deployment of Category 8 has been steadily increasing, there are still questions and misconceptions regarding what it can and can’t do. The following are some of the most frequently asked questions and answers.
Got additional questions? We’re happy to help. Shoot us an email at email@example.com
Cat 8+ cable is an augmented specification of Cat 8 cable.
Our Cat 8+ cable was designed to offer a true 2000MHz, 40Gb speed. The Cat 8+ cable has no recognized standard by the TIA like there is for the Cat 8 and Cat 6 cables.
Our Cat 8 cables offer a maximum transmission speed of up to 40Gbps. They offer speeds at a distance of 98 feet (30 meters).
Absolutely! Cat 8 Cable is the fastest Ethernet Cable yet. Its data transfer speed of up to 40 Gbps is four times faster than Cat 6A. Its support of bandwidth up to 2 GHz (four times more than standard Cat 6A bandwidth) reduces latency giving superior signal quality.
Absolutely! PS5 Pro and Xbox run smoothly and at consistent speeds. Cat 8 cable is the absolute best pick for gamers since it's the most durable and handles high-speed connection reliably. This allows for extremely high data speeds.
Absolutely! The best Ethernet Cables for streaming will be the latest-generation, Cat 8 cables.
One of the great things about Cat 8 cable is its backwards compatibility. Cat 8 Ethernet Cable uses RJ45 connectors just like its predecessors Cat 5E, Cat 6, Cat 6A, and Cat 7 cables.
There is no doubt that a hardwired connection has the advantage when it comes to Wi-Fi vs Ethernet speed. Cat 8 Ethernet cables can transmit up to 40Gbps. Meanwhile, the latest and greatest Wi-Fi 6 and Wi-Fi 6E standard lags behind at a max of 9.6Gbps, even if you get one of the very few and most expensive routers currently available.
Yes, but for most home applications Cat 6A is more than sufficient. Most home network equipment cannot operate at Cat 8 speed, so Cat 8 cable is overkill. Cat 8 cable is best suited for data center applications and gamers.
The conductor for our Cat 8 cable is 22AWG, 0.025’’(0.643mm). The outside diameter of the cable is 0.322’’ (8.18mm). We recommend using our Cat 8 metal shielded impact tool-free RJ45 connectors with an open-hinged design that will fit perfectly our Cat 8 solid S/FTP bulk cable. The part # for our connectors is (CG-45 SYS).
The jacket on our Cat 8+ cable is CMR (Riser) rated and Sunlight Resistant. It combines indoor/outdoor applications into one product. It complies with UL 1581 sunlight resistance requirement for outdoor installations (do not use as a substitute for Underground Direct Burial Cables).