Syston Cable Technology’s premium Master® Access Control Composite Cables combine four components required for card reader/keypad, door contact, request to exit and lock power device connectivity in a single cable. They are easy to install and save labor costs with one cable run rather than when four separate common cables are used. Individual component cables are color-coded and printed with their design function, for the fastest field identification and termination. These cables are used in commercial buildings, distribution centers, manufacturing facilities, and government buildings.
Master® Access Control is our innovative technology that results in labor savings and easy-identification features for a new level of ease and convenience to any installation. These features include a round slick jacket with smooth edges that are easier to pull even through rough corners and edges. We applied Reelex® Coiling Technology to ensure a tangle-free pull and hassle-free installation by eliminating the tangling inside the box. Our focus is to save you time & money by providing efficiency, productivity, and safety.
Features & Benefits
- Special color code matching the Access Control Cable specifications
- Meets the requirements of RS-232 and RS-485
- Four Components in one jacket to save labor costs with one cable run
- Flexible and easy to strip, so you or your customers can easily install it, even around tight corners
- REELEX® coil, so the cable won’t tangle during installation
- RhinoPac® packaging, so the cable won’t get crushed or damaged by water during transport or storage, and so it’s easy to hold the box while you’re installing the cable
- A ripcord underneath the jacket, to make it easy to remove during installation
- Legend markings for channels, rooms, and zones so installation is faster and easier
- Ascending and descending E-Z footage markings, so there’s no need for a measuring tape during installation
- Sunlight Resistant & RoHS Compliant for all PVC cables
- Combines indoor/outdoor applications into one product for all PVC cables with the added sunlight resistant feature to complies with UL 1581 requirement for outdoor installations.
- RoHS compliant, so you can rest easy knowing it doesn’t contain hazardous substances that could harm you, your employees, or your customers (more information about this is in our Green Leaf Label)
- Third-party verified for guaranteed performance, so it will stand up to your needs or those of your customers
- Operates in a wide range of temperatures, so it can be installed in any area in any part of North America
Become A Distributor
Syston Cable Technology believes in identifying, building and nurturing long term distributor partnerships. We seek well run, established and properly resourced distributor partners that want to grow their business as much as we want to grow ours. Our partnerships begins with our portfolio of high performance cable products with the most competitive price and our well known brands, and continue with an array of support materials and programs to insure our distributor partners are successful in their respective marketplaces.
If you or your company is up for the challenge, and the rewards that come with being a distributor partner, please take a few minutes to complete the application form below and click the SUBMIT button at the bottom. Upon review, we will contact you to complete the application process. All applications are reviewed within 48 hours.