We offer Multimedia cables to support voice, video and data in a single cable. Multimedia cables are composite constructions designed to minimize the number of cable pulls, reduce installation cost and shorten the time required for the pre-wiring of residential systems. We have a variety of jackets and constructions for the Multimedia cables. Our cables are Plenum, Riser and General Purpose rated, and we offer cables for key pads, electric locks, emergency door opening and other related applications.[/col8][/row]
Features & Benefits
• Install Friendly
• A rip cord underneath the jacket provides for easy removal at installation
• Minimize the number of cable pulls, reduce installation cost and shorten the time required for the pre-wring of residential systems
• All cables are tested physically & electrically in accordance with NEC standards
• Sunlight Resistant & RoHS compliant
• Legend markings for zones and rooms to save installation time
• E-Z footage marking with ascending and descending order
• Free from restricted metals and hazardous compounds. Check our green leaf label for more information
Class 1, Class 2, and Class 3 remote – control, signaling and power limited circuits that are not an integral part of a device or appliance.
The scope of this article may include systems such as burglar alarm, access control, sound, nurse call, some control circuits, for lighting dimmer systems, and some low voltage control circuits that originate from listed computer equipment.
General Purpose Cable
Type CM, CL2, CL3