- Cable Description: Premium RG6 Dual Shield Cable
- Brand: ClearBand® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 18 AWG Solid Copper-Clad Steel
- Insulation: FEP (Nitrogen-Injected Foam Fluoropolymer Dielectric)
- Nominal Dielectric Diameter (in): 0.170
- Dielectric Color: Natural
- Shield: 100% Coverage Bonded Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape/60% Aluminum Braid
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter (in): 0.236
- Temperature Rating (°F):
Installation: +32 to + 140 Storage & Operation: -4 to + 167
- Lengths available: 500 ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Black, white
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
- Recommended Connectors: KleinTools, Cat.#VCV812 (Universal Compression Connectors)
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury a coaxial cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology ClearBand® Brand offers a wide range of Coaxial Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.