Cable Description: Premium RG59 Siamese Cable
Brand: ClearBand® from Syston Cable Technology
20 AWG RG59
- Conductor: 20 AWG Solid Copper Bare Copper
- Insulation: FEP (Nitrogen-Injected Foam Fluoropolymer Dielectri
- Dielectric Diameter (in): 0.135
- Dielectric Color: Natural
- Braid: Copper-Clad Aluminum Alloyed, 95% Coverage
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low Smoke, Flame Retardenat & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal RG59 Cable Diameter (in): 0.240
18 AWG/2C Power
- Conductor: 18 AWG 2 Conductor 19 Strands Bare Copper
- Jacket & Insulation: Plenum PVC (Low Smoke, Flame Retardenat & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Insulation Dielectric (in): 0.065
- Insulation Color: Black & Red
- Nominal 18/2 Cable Diameter (in): 0.169
- Nominal Jacket Thickness (in): 0.020
- Nominal Overall Cable Diameter (in): 0.425 x 0.240
Temperature Rating (°F):
Installation: +32 to + 140 Storage & Operation: -4 to + 167
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology ClearBand® Brand offers a wide range of Coaxial Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.