- Cable Description: RG6 Direct Burial Cable
- Brand: ClearBand® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 18 AWG Solid Copper-Clad Steel
- Insulation: Nitrogen-Injected Foam Polyethylene Dielectric
- Nominal Dielectric Diameter(in): 0.180
- Dielectric Color: Natural
- Shield: 100% Coverage Bonded Aluminum Foil-Polyester Tape-Aluminum Foil/60% Aluminum Braid
- Flooding Compound: Water Blocking Gel
- Jacket: LLDPE (Sunlight Resistant, Abrasion Resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter (in): 0.275
- Temperature Rating (°F):
Installation: -4 to +140 Storage & Operation: -40 to +140
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Black
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
- Recommended Connectors: KleinTools, Cat.#VCV812 (Universal Compression Connectors)
This cable isn’t suitable for indoor use. If you need to install a coaxial cable, please use our purpose-made indoor riser-rated Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology Clearband® Brand offers a wide range of Coaxial Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.