- Cable Description: Premium 22/4 Fire Alarm Cable
- Brand: EZ-Pull® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Conductors: 4 (Twisted)
- Size: 22 AWG
- Insulation: Plenum PVC (Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS Compliant)
- Conductor Color Code: 1. Black 2. Red 3. Green 4. Yellow
- Overall Shield: Aluminum/Mylar (Aluminum Side Contact Drain Wire)
- Drain Wire: Tinned Copper
- Ripcord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS Compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter (in): 0.165
- Temperature Rating (°F):
Installation: +32 to + 140 Storage & Operation: -4 to + 167
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Red
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
Fire alarm systems serve as lifelines to safe and secure buildings. As one of the original manufacturers of fire alarm cable, Syston Cable Technology knows proper cable selection is critical to effective system performance. With over 100 fire alarm cable types varying by cable construction, environmental rating, color, and striping options, we have the right fire alarm cable for your application. Match the right cable to the demands of your system and ensure a safe building.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page and we’ll guide you in selecting the right fire alarm cable for your exact needs.