- Cable Description: Premium Cat 5E Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Premium PVC (flame-retardant, sun-resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.200 ″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 100 ft, 500 ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, black, gray, brown, red, teal
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury an ethernet cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.