- Cable Description: Premium Cat 5E Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Flooding Compound: Water Blocking Gel
- Jacket: LLDPE (Sunlight-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant & RoHS Compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.215″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: -4 F to +140 F Storage & Operation: -40 F to +140 F
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Black
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
Recommended RJ45 Connector: ezEX38, Waterproof RJ45 Splice Coupler; 740C, Bulkhead Coupler; 741C, RJ45 Housing; 742C (All recommended Connector, Coupler & Housing are manufactured by Platinum Tools)
This cable isn’t suitable for indoor use. If you need to use an indoor cable, please use our purpose-made Indoor Ethernet Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
So, if you want a high-quality Cat 5E Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, unshielded direct burial network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective. Order yours now.