- Cable Description: Premium Cat 5E Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: FEP (Premium Fluoropolymer)
- Conductor Color Code:
Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Overall Shield: Aluminum/Polyester coverage 100% (Aluminum Side Contact Drain Wire)
- Drain Wire: Tinned copper
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS Compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.244 ″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 100 ft, 500 ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, black, gray, brown, red, teal
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury an ethernet cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
So, if you want a high-quality Cat 5E Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, shielded, plenum (CMP) rated network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, fire-retardant, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective. Order yours now.