- Cable Description: Premium Direct Burial Ethernet Traffic Camera Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Inner Jacket: Premium polyolefin
- Overall Shield: Aluminum/Polyester coverage 100% (Aluminum Side Contact Drain Wire)
- Drain Wire: Tinned copper
- Outer Jacket: LLDPE (Sun Resistant, Abrasion Resistant, & RoHS Compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.283″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: -4 F to +140 F Storage & Operation: -40 F to +140 F
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Black
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
- Recommended RJ45 Connector: ezEX44, Waterproof RJ45 Splice Coupler; 740C, Bulkhead Coupler; 741C, RJ45 Housing; 742C (All recommended components are available from www.platinumtools.com)
This cable isn’t suitable for indoor use. If you need to use an indoor cable, please use our purpose-made Indoor Ethernet Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
So, if you want a high-quality Cat 5E Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, shielded direct burial network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective. Order yours now.
As always we are here to help, and if you have any questions about any Syston Cable products, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.