- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: FEP (Premium Fluoropolymer)
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Spline: Plenum polyolefin
- Overall Shield: Aluminum/Polyester 100% Coverage (Aluminum Side Contact Drain Wire)
- Drain Wire: Tinned Copper
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.275″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
- Recommended Connectors: 100025X by Platinum Tools
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury a network cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.