- Cable Description: Premium Cat 7A Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Pair Shield: Aluminum/Mylar tape 100% coverage with aluminum side facing outward
- Overall Braid: Tinned Copper
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Premium PVC (flame-retardant, sun-resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.307″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.