- Cable Description: Premium Cat 8 Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 22 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Pair Shield: Aluminum/Mylar tape 100% coverage with aluminum side facing outward
- Overall Braid: Tinned Copper
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Premium PVC (flame-retardant, sun-resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.322″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 100ft, 250ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white, black
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
This Cat 8+ S/FTP 22AWG Solid Copper Bulk Ethernet Cable are professionally designed for superior performance in applications utilizing up to 40 Gigabit Ethernet. With a 2000MHz (2GHz) bandwidth and speeds of up to 40Gbp. Cat 8+ cable has versatile applications including the transmission of digital and analog for data, video, voice, and audio applications, Beyond IEEE 802.3an 10GBASE-T and legacy speeds, Top-of-Rack (ToR), End-of-Row (EoR), Middle-of-Row (MoR), and for data center and larger enterprise cabling, CDDI /ATM / Token Ring, IEEE 802.af (PoE), IEEE 802.3bt (PoE+), IEEE 802.3bt (POE++). Our Cat 8+ cable is with a double shielding (S/FTP), 22-AWG Solid Copper Conductor and Tinned Copper overall braiding allows for maximum performance while minimizing electromagnetic interference/radio-frequency interference (EMI/RFI) and eliminating alien crosstalk (AXT). It is guaranteed to meet and exceed industry standards for eletrical performance, safety and quality assurance.
So, if you want a high-quality Cat 8+ Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, double shielded network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, fire-retardant, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.