- Cable Description: Premium Cat 5E Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Flooding Compound: Water Blocking Gel
- Jacket: LLDPE (Sunlight-Resistant, Abrasion-Resistant & RoHS Compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.215″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: -4 F to +140 F Storage & Operation: -40 F to +140 F
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Black
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
Recommended RJ45 Connector: ezEX38, Waterproof RJ45 Splice Coupler; 740C, Bulkhead Coupler; 741C, RJ45 Housing; 742C (All recommended Connector, Coupler & Housing are manufactured by Platinum Tools)
This cable isn’t suitable for indoor use. If you need to use an indoor cable, please use our purpose-made Indoor Ethernet Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
So, if you want a high-quality Cat 5E Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, unshielded direct burial network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective. Order yours now.
As always we are here to help, and if you have any questions about any Syston Cable products, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.