- Cable Description: Premium Cat 5E Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 24 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: FEP (Premium Fluoropolymer)
- Conductor Color Code:
Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Overall Shield: Aluminum/Polyester coverage 100% (Aluminum Side Contact Drain Wire)
- Drain Wire: Tinned copper
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS Compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.244 ″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 100 ft, 500 ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, black, gray, brown, red, teal
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury an ethernet cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
So, if you want a high-quality Cat 5E Ethernet Cable, our premium copper, shielded, plenum (CMP) rated network cable is certified hazardous substance-free, fire-retardant, sunlight-resistant, and easy to install with an outstanding tangle-free design and handy features like clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to make installation an absolute breeze, and suitable in a wide range of applications while also being cost-effective. Order yours now.
As always we are here to help, and if you have any questions about any Syston Cable products, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.