- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: FEP (Premium Fluoropolymer)
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Spline: Premium polyolefin
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Plenum PVC (Low-Smoke, Flame-Retardant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.240 ″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 100 ft, 500 ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white, yellow, green, orange, purple, pink, black, gray, brown, red, teal
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
Many wireless access points (WAP) are installed in drop ceilings, which means the cabling system may require a plenum rating to meet requirements for flammability and smoke density in air-handling spaces. Syston Cable Technology offers a complete plenum-rated in-ceiling system cables in different jacket colors, like black, green, blue, white, yellow, orange, purple, pink, gray, brown, red, and teal.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury a network cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.