- Cable Description: Premium Cat 6A+ Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 23 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Spline: Premium polyolefin
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Premium PVC (flame-retardant, sun-resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.245″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
- Recommended RJ45 Connector: Platinum Tools # ezEX48
Cat 6A+ is an augmented specification of Cat 6A.
The Cat 6A+ cable was designed to offer a higher transmission frequency from the 500MHz by Cat 6A to 700MHz bandwidth. The extra bandwidth doubles the effective distance at which the cable can maintain 10 Gbps. Cat 6A+ has tighter twists, with additional insulation to reduce crosstalk. Because of their reliability and high speed, they are the most popular choice of gamers, noobs, and pros alike. Now, ethernet cables come in a myriad of types, but Cat6a is the go-to cable for gamers.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use. If you need to bury a network cable, please use our purpose-made Direct-Burial Cable.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.