- Cable Description: Premium Cat 8 Ethernet Cable
- Brand: SySPEED® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: 22 AWG solid bare annealed copper
- Insulation: Premium polyolefin
- Pair 1: Blue – White/Blue Pair 2: Orange – White/Orange
Pair 3: Green – White/Green Pair 4: Brown – White/Brown
- Pair Shield: Aluminum/Mylar tape 100% coverage with aluminum side facing outward
- Overall Braid: Tinned Copper
- RipCord: Applied longitudinally under the jacket
- Jacket: Premium PVC (flame-retardant, sun-resistant & RoHS compliant)
- Nominal Cable Diameter: 0.322″
- Temperature Rating:
Installation: +32 F to + 140 F Storage & Operation: -4 F to + 167 F
- Lengths available: 100ft, 250ft, 1000 ft
- Color options: Blue, white, black
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
This cable isn’t suitable for underground use.
To meet the needs of today’s sophisticated, high-speed, wide-bandwidth electronics over long distances, with minimum signal loss or degradation, Syston Cable Technology SySPEED® Brand offers a wide range of Network/ Ethernet Cables designs in Riser, Plenum and Direct Burial rated available for every type of application.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.