- Cable Description: Premium 12 AWG Solid Tracer Wire, 600V, Direct Burial
- Brand: Duraflex® from Syston Cable Technology
- Conductor: Solid Bare Copper
- Number of Conductors: 1
- Size: 12 AWG
- Insulation: High Molecular Weight Polyethylene (HMWPE)
- Insulation Thickness: 45 mil (0.045”)
- Conductor Color Options: Yellow, Blue, Red, Orange, Black, Green, White, Purple, Brown
- Nominal Cable Diameter (in): 0.174
- Temperature Rating (°F)
- Installation: -4 to +140 Storage & Operation: -40 to +140
- Lengths Options: 500 ft, 1000 ft, 2500ft, 5000ft
- Custom cable constructions, lengths, colors, and packaging are available.
With the wide variety of wires Syston Cable Technology carries, you are sure to find a Tracer Wire well-suited to even the most challenging application.
So, if you’re looking for high-quality tracer wires to locate underground pipes, gas, water, sewer pipe, and fiber optic lines, our premium 12AWG Tracer Wire 600V is an ideal choice. With a solid copper conductor, 45 mills HDPE jacket, and UV sunlight resistant properties, this cable is designed to withstand harsh weather conditions and will last for years. It can be laid directly in contact with bare soil, making it perfect for safe digging and future location purposes. Additionally, its heavy-gauge and durability make it a reliable option for your needs. The cable also features clear print legend and E-Z footage markings to ensure easy installation. Order yours now.
If you have any questions about our products or services, please feel free to contact us via our website or Facebook page.
Our premium tracer wire has many strengths:
- Can be installed underground, directly in contact with the soil, including in wet locations, so you can use it no matter your conditions
- Flexible and easy to install, so you or your customers can easily install it, even around tight corners
- RhinoPac® packaging, so the cable won’t get crushed or damaged by water during transport or storage, and so it’s easy to hold the box while you’re installing the cable
- Superior insulation thickness for extended durability. Corrosion-resistant high molecular weight polyethylene (HMWPE) insulation. Moisture, chemical, and oil resistant and impact, crush, and abrasion-resistant.
- Sunlight-resistant (it complies with the UL 1581 standard in regard to resistance to sunlight in outdoor installations)
- RoHS compliant, so you can rest easy knowing it doesn’t contain hazardous substances that could harm you, your employees, or your customers (more information about this is in our Green Leaf Label)
- Third-party verified for guaranteed performance, so it will stand up to your needs or those of your customers
- Operates in a wide range of temperatures, so this cable is suitable for installation anywhere outdoors in any part of North America
- Versatile applications. Underground tracer wire, sometimes known as electrical wire tracer, is intended to carry a radio signal to accurately locate underground pipes and lines in commercial, industrial, municipal, and residential installations. The electrical wire tracer is laid alongside the pipes or lines during installation in order to find them at a later date for safe digging. Available in colors in accordance with the American Public Works Administration Uniform Code. Color code: Yellow for gaseous materials; Red for electrical lines; Orange for communication cables; Blue for potable water; Green for sewer and drainage lines. Other colors are available on request.
Our premium tracer wire complies with the following national and international standards:
- UL Standard: UL 493 & UL 83
- CSA STD C22.2 No. 75
- ASTM B-3 & B-8
- RoHS 3 (EU 2015/863)
- ISO 9001: 2015
- ISO 14001: 2015
- OHSAS 18001