Distributors may return standard stocking items as follows:
- All return items require a valid Return Good Authorization (RGA) that is valid for thirty (30) days from the issued date.
- All returned products must be purchased within thirty (30) days.
- All returns must be in resalable condition and photos of returned items are highly recommended to help expedite each RGA request.
- A credit memo will be issued within fifteen (15) days after the material is received and the product condition is inspected and confirmed.
- Returns may be subject to a minimum 20% restocking charge.
- The product value is determined as either the invoiced price or the current market level, whichever is lower.
- It is the responsibility of the customer to inspect and report any shipment of incorrect items within 24 hours of receipt of the material.
- Incorrectly shipped material must be returned in its original packaging and will not be accepted if it has been altered in any way.
- Special order items return policy may be different from standard stocking items. Please check with Syston for more details.
- The customer is responsible for returning freight cost.